Classic with Style

Simply the Best

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

     Hello friends, neighbors and loved ones, and a special hello to my lovely Dean Anrol, who has just given me my final exam. Can't say I was too nervous but could have done without all the SL crashes, luckly none happened during the actual exam, only ten minutes before...par for the course, don't you think?
     So there I was, pondering what was to be first...swimsuit...casual....no swimsuit. But who wants to walk around all day wearing a bikini, hell I don't mind really, but other people tend to be less understanding showing up at a medieval sim showing all that skin...so casual it was...and by sheer luck, thats what we started with (even tho the instructions started with the casual too, i always thought bikini was first for some reason).
     And now, let the show begin! Everything was straight forward, well rehersed of course, and Anrols commands were fully understandable. We went through the styling, and bounced over to the dome, ran through every formation great but for a few ever so slightly sl tiny hickups that caused me to over step a couple dots just a hair. Performed effortlessly to the techinical wizardry of the huddles and wardrobe changes. So I was thinking, "There's the light at the end of the tunnel, right over there at the end of that beach runway, almost there".
     We go through the easy beach formation and when done, standing backstage by myself, I was thinking, "she really hasn't said that much to me... but to tell me where to start, and to go when ready...am i really that good...or is that light at the end of the tunnel an Oncomming Train!"
     After a long pause, she calls me back out and says to take a picture of myself. Well, of course I happily ablige, I take pictures of myself all the time....or was this something more sinister...should i be holding up a newspaper with todays date on it...?
     So here it is, the picture of me...without the newspaper :P  or hardly anything else for that matter.
     Next Anrol instructs me to character test, now anyone who has had any serious time in SL knows how to character test, sometimes going back to the begining is the only way to move forward. So there I was, a noobie again, and she wants another picture, well here it is:
     And thats it, thats all there was to it, no oncomming train, no yelling and screaming, was actually quite pleasent....I may be throwing up blood for the next week from nerves but...nahh, just kidding, had fun all around. So this blog is to finish up my final grade, the tip of the iceburg, so to speak. I hope I passed, and I hope not to start hearing a whistle blowing from that tunnel...I will let you know on the next blog. Til then, as always,
                                                                         ENJOY,
                                                                                       -Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment